Sunday, June 30, 2013

Spotlight Sunday ~ Organization and Housekeeping

Since we've moved into this new house, I thought this would be a great time to spotlight my "Organization and Housekeeping" Pinterest board.  I found some great ideas that I'd love to try!  These are the first five projects I simply must do!!!


It's beyond time to get my measuring cups and spoons out of the drawer.  This idea from Infarrantly Creative is just what I need!



I've been using a menu planning paper pad each week.  I found them several years ago at Michael's in the dollar bins.  I'm almost out and I think it's time for something a little more permanent.  I like that this idea from All Things Beautiful includes cards for each meal.  I'll be able to add meals that we like that don't have a full recipe card.  



I've been seeing this idea all around the internet.  I like the candy idea, but I'll use it for cotton balls and cotton swabs in the bathroom.  I might even make a second set for the guest bathroom.



Plain and simple, my garbage disposal stinks.  I was talking to a friend of mine about it and she said hers is the same way, so she buys the tablets at Target.  I was scrolling through my Pinterest board and found this.  I had pinned it forever ago, but forgot all about it.  Turnstyle Vogue also tried the store-bought tablets, but these are natural, DIY and cheaper!  Yay!



I've tried the DIY shaving lotion.  I really like it, so when I saw this, I pinned it and put it on my to-do list.  The Mister doesn't like the normal fabric softener that I use.  He says it irritates his skin.  This idea from Fabulessly Frugal uses hypoallergenic conditioner, so hopefully that won't be an issue!  



Do you have and organization or housekeeping Pinterest board?  What are some of your favorite pins?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...