Monday, July 1, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 1, 2013

This is going to be a super quick post.  Little Man does not feel good at all.  He fell asleep on the couch, so I thought I'd take a quick moment to check in and share our menu plan for the week.  Our oven went out last week, and with the crazy schedule we had, cooking just wasn't happening.  There will be lots of repeats this week simply because we didn't get to them last week.  



Monday
Bavarian Pork Chops
Dinner Rolls
Olive Oil and Herb Mixed Veggies

Tuesday
Tilapia with Romesco Sauce
Long Grain & Wild Rice
Mixed Greens

Wednesday
Whatever Wednesday

Thursday
Red, White, and BOOM! Festival
I'll also be trying these creamy coconut stars for a little something fun!

Friday
TBA
I just found out that my entire family will be arriving early (instead of Saturday).  I need to figure out something that will feed about 20.

Saturday
Annual Family Shrimp Dinner
We'll all be cooking, but I plan on creating a spread of Mini Caprese Salads and a variety of olives.

Slow-Cooker Sunday
Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
Brown Rice
House Salad

I'm linking up at I'm an Organizing Junkie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...