Monday, June 17, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 17, 2013

The Mister is out of town on a business trip this week.  So what do we do?  We paint the house!  :)  I promised the Mister that I would try my very hardest to finish the unpacking and paint the last few rooms while he was gone.  I was hoping it would be a great surprise to come home to on Thursday.  

However, as far as meal planning is concerned... we are having some *very* kid-friendly meals this week.  There will also be two nights this week that I have plans that don't involve cooking at home.  Don't expect much from this week.  :)

Monday
Spinach Mushroom Pizza 
House Salad

Tuesday
Chili Dog Casserole
Corn

Wednesday
Pinterest Party
*Be prepared for a new recipe!*

Thursday
Monthly Moms Dinner Out

Friday
Chicken Croissants
Green Beans

Saturday
Mushroom Bacon Quiche
Chef Salad

Slow-Cooker Sunday
Game Hens in a Red Wine Sauce
Mixed Greens


I'm linking up at I'm an Organizing Junkie!


Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...