Monday, June 10, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 10, 2013



While I don't always remember to post, I do remember to plan!  That's the important part, right?  We finally got *almost* all the way moved in to our new house, so I can finally start really cooking again.  I freecycled so much of my stuff, including my pots and pans, so cooking was a bit of an issue.  I'm excited to say that we have pans again and I can definitely put them to great use!

Here's the plan for this week...

Slow-Cooker Sunday
Cherry Pork Chops *
Long Grain and Wild Rice
Green Beans

Monday
Turkey Stroganoff
Mixed Greens Salad

Tuesday
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Wednesday
Whatever Wednesday for Dinner
Crockpot Caramel Corn * for What's Cooking Wednesday

Thursday
Spicy Italian Sausages
White Beans and Arugula

Friday
Pork Loin
Cherry Arugula Salad *

Saturday
Lime Shrimp
Coconut Rice
Mixed Green Salad

*denotes new recipe

Happy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...