Sunday, October 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 15, 2012


So ... this week my son will be with his dad a lot and The Boyfriend is going on a camping trip.  I'll be all by my lonesome self several nights.  :(  Because of that, I'm not planning on cooking anything too elaborate.  The few nights that Little Man and The Boyfriend will be here, I'll be cooking.  The other nights, I'll be eating leftovers and trying to catch up on reading and some Pinterest stalking!

I'm planning on cooking three meals ... one favorite, one in progress, and one new.

The "Favorite"
Fennel-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with White Wine Mushrooms, Green Beans and Cheddar Biscuits

The "In Progress"
Tuna Noodle Casserole and House Salad

The "New"
Spinach Gnocchi and Alfredo with Breadsticks and House Salad

This week, I'm also planning on updating the pages on this blog to include a recipe list.  Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of the pork tenderloin and I can include it!

Have a fantastic week!

I'm linking up at ...




1 comment:

  1. All three of those recipes sound fantastic! I will be interested to hear how the gnocchi turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...